Wednesday, March 2, 2011

In Love With Another Man

Two days ago, I bit the bullet and finally told Brad that I was in love with another man. He was obviously devastated, but I'm sure he'll make it. My new man is so handsome - not much for conversation - and quite frankly, a little needy (he's kind of weepy when he gets hungry or tired), but I can't stay away from him. Could you?

So, obviously, most of you have probably figured out that I, in fact, am NOT cheating on my husband, but I am now AN AUNT! Cooper William Ulrich was born on February 28th at 9:53pm, weighing in at 7lbs 2oz and measuring 20.5 inches long. He has strawberry blonde hair - and depending on how the light hits it, can look even platinum blonde. He's adorable and healthy - all we can ask for!

I'm so very proud of my brother and sister-in-law. They shocked us when they told us that they were pregnant - we had no idea they had been trying for awhile to have a baby. It wasn't even in my mind that someday they may be having a baby, so what an awesome surprise! About a month before he was born, John and Jessie asked Brad and I if we would also be Cooper's God-parents and we happily accepted. I know I'm going to love being an aunt to this little man - he is perfection!

1 comment: