Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Go Big Red!

Well, I can't believe it's that time of year again! On Saturday, we watched the Husker's football season opener. They played in Lincoln against Tennessee-Chattanooga. My parents hosted a party at their house - but last minute, my dad got invited to actually attend the game, so we missed him there! So, altogether, it was me, Brad, my mom, my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew, and my aunt Janis, uncle Rich, and cousins, Josh and Kyle. It was a lot of fun! Also, we learned that we don't know how to cook for smaller groups of people. We had enough food to probably feed the entire football team if they had stopped over after the game!


Lots of food! :)
Janis, Rich, Josh, and Kyle


Thought this was so cute! My aunt Janis got this for my nephew, Cooper.




1 comment:

  1. When do we get to meet Cooper? Kevin and I want to have our nieces and nephews over again sometime soon so maybe we could meet up and have a nephew party! Lv ya!

    ReplyDelete